Name that game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name that game.

I was watching 'The Warriors' last night and one of the gangs they fight against all wore roller skates. It really reminded me of a game from years ago where one of the bosses you fought zoomed around on rollerskates. I think it may have been one of the Streets of Rage games but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone know?
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

DJ Boy

Comment

Not DJ Boy/Kid was it? But then the whole game was fighting enemies on Rollerskates... loved the first level boss

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
        DJ Boy
        That's the one. Cheers mate! I can sleep tonight now! Was it just an arcade game or did it get released fo any of the home systems?

Comment

it was on the jap MD IIRC.

Comment

yeah first game I played on the MD.. I loved it!

first level boss: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...JBoyracist.png

Comment

It was in the Arcade as well.
              The big black mamma boss was changed for the west, not surprisingly.

Comment

Didn't that also get a US Mega Drive release and even a PAL release? I have the Japanese one which still makes it's way in to my Mega Drive retro nights.

Yakumo

Comment

It got released in the UK - that much I know. Not sure if it made it to the US, but seeing as titles were thin on the ground at that point, I would imagine it did.

Pretty dire game TBH, even Golden Axe was more advanced in terms of gameplay!

Comment

Can confirm that it did get a genesis release if that help anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                      It got released in the UK - that much I know. Not sure if it made it to the US, but seeing as titles were thin on the ground at that point, I would imagine it did.

Pretty dire game TBH, even Golden Axe was more advanced in terms of gameplay!
                      How dare you! You'll be slagging off 2 Crude Dudes next and then I would have to kill you!

Comment

Working...
                      X