Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Park Rally / Chef's Luv Shack Dreamcast

So I bought South Park Rally from ebay. This is the auction

I received it today and the manual and disc were both Chefs Luv Shack. Stupid assholes, I'll have to send it back.

BUT NO!

I look inside the South Park Rally inlay and lo and behold a Luv Shack cover. The back is Luv Shack as well and, infact, the whole package is Luv Shack.

Acclaim basically printed double sided sleeves for the games . Anyone have South Park Rally to confirm that Luv Shack is inside that sleeve (by sleeve I mean the piece of paper at the front of the box)?
    Last edited by cutmymilk; 02-03-2006, 15:20.

the Chefs Luv Shak insert had an advert for Southpark rally, if you look at the picture it says "Look for" right at the top.

Comment

Chefs love shack lol used to love playing this game on the Dreamcast 4 player.

My fav category was sucks or Canadian

My mate bought it for a ?10 er when the Dreamcast was being withdrawn form stores.

Double down, true or false and anal probe round lol

Sure chef, sure...

Comment

Chev's Luv Shack is way more fun than South Park Rally anyway. It's great to play with some mates if you come back from the pub and there's nothing good on telly.

Comment

South Park Rally ain't that bad a game in it's own right either tho ur right tho, I do need to get Chefs Luv Shack to uni for drunken gaming goodness!

Comment

Working...
          X