Retro gaming anthology vol 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro gaming anthology vol 2

Is this in place of this month's Retro Gamer then? It says "issue 3" above the bar code, which is confusing for someone with as tiny a brain as myself.
    Just bought it down the newsagent. Haven't read it yet but have flicked through and it looks good.
    Is it a compilation of past articles (the clue may well be in the name!) or something else? Fine by me though, I've only had the last 2 issues of RG anyway.
    Let's hope that spiralling one penny price hike over regular issues is worth it!
    Doing a great job guys, keep it going

The 3rd issue has Renegade on the cover.

Comment

Interesting. Haven't seen it around, only this Anthology 2.

Comment

It was in WHSmiths last Friday. I had a flick through but couldn't be arsed to que.
        There was a nice looking Quazatron feature and something else that caught my eye but i've forgoton what :/

Comment

right then, The reason the Anthology has issue 3 is because it's the third part of Imagine's bi-monthly gaming elite series.

As for RG
          issue 19 featured the speccy
          issue 20 was Wil Overton art
          Issue 21 was R-tYpe
          Issue 22 is Renegade
          and Issue 23 is...

Comment

Which is the other one in those three issues then?

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
              Which is the other one in those three issues then?
              I think it was an entire issue about the 360 and one about Perfect Dark Zero...

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
                and Issue 23 is...
                A portrait photo of Jeff Minter with "real" furry and strokeable beard.

Comment

Heh, like the 3dodo feathers that Edge ran, but infinitely more enjoyable.
                  I wonder if any of the Edge collectors still have those feathers...

Talking of which, I wonder if Minter will revive Unity for Revolution and implement the new controller.
                  Last edited by vertigo; 06-03-2006, 14:10.

Comment

Working...
                  X