Best Parodius on the Saturn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Parodius on the Saturn?

I really, really don't want to buy all 3 - so what's the best? Sexy, the Deluxe Pack or Chatting?

I still live in hope of a compilation on one of the handhelds...

Well i'm going to be really unhelpful and say that i have none of them on the Saturn, but i do have them all on the PS1. I think i personally really like Chatting, although i really like Sexy Parodius too. Its difficult actually, maybe you are best of getting the deluxe pack as you get 1 and 2 in that which are both good games.

Comment

None save your money and get Harmful Pak onthe PS instead . Its so much better, it untrue

Comment

Depends on if you like the mission based guff of Sexy or not, it's probably the best conversion but I prefer the way Chatting plays despite the slowdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
          None save your money and get Harmful Pak onthe PS instead . Its so much better, it untrue
          I think I've seen Geoff mention he has this already...

Comment

Aye, Harmful Park is currently spinning in my PS at the mo - I want another horizontal cute 'em up to go with it, only can't decide from the Parodius trio.

I didn't realise that Sexy was mission based - what type of stuff are you required to do?

Comment

Collect a certain number of coins, kill a certain number of mice etc.

You don't have to do them, but the levels branch out based on what ones you complete.

Comment

Sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man
                  Collect a certain number of coins, kill a certain number of mice etc.

You don't have to do them, but the levels branch out based on what ones you complete.
                  Thanks Shark

Comment

sexy without question!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
                      you can get all the saturn parodius's for the price of harmful park and still have change left to get a copy of game paradise

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man
                        I think I've seen Geoff mention he has this already...
                        Oh sorry I never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
                          you can get all the saturn parodius's for the price of harmful park and still have change left to get a copy of game paradise
                          But Harmful Park is so much better. Parodius is just so overrated to me. Harmful and Paradise are just miles better

Comment

Any differences between Saturn and PlayStation for these games?

Comment

With Chattering, the "extra" mode has been replaced with something else for the ps1 ver

Comment

Working...
                              X