Japanese only NGPC games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese only NGPC games

Can anyone recommend any Japanese release only NGPC games please?

Rockman Battle and Fighters is one I want and Ganbare Neo Poke Kun looks quite entertaining. Is Biomotor Unitron 2 playable, if you've played the original?

Any others? Thanks

Originally posted by Neo Si
    Can anyone recommend any Japanese release only NGPC games please?

Rockman Battle and Fighters is one I want and Ganbare Neo Poke Kun looks quite entertaining. Is Biomotor Unitron 2 playable, if you've played the original?

Any others? Thanks
    Rockman Battle is nice but shallow. NPK is entertaining for a while, but it seems to take forever to unlock new minigames.

Jay

Comment

Densha de go 2, some of those azure Bandit simulator games aswell.

Comment

I can recommand you Card Fighters Clash 2 Expand Edition if you can find it. Ok the game isn't cheap but you can have great fun with it if you played the first one as well. The game is much better as there are reaction cards which you can use when you're been attacked and the fact that the extreme strong cards where made less strong. I think it's the best NGP game released (ok some people don't like the new art, I personally didn't have any problems with it).

Big Bang Pro Wrestling isn't any good.

Delta Warp gave me some fun though.

Comment

ogre battle was a japan only title.

Comment

Poketlove If is a JPN only dating/hentai-ish title which is actually quite fun. The idea is you have to try and woo some girls by taking them on dates, buying them presents and generally just keeping them happy. Eventually once you get better aquainted the girl (or girls ) send you naughty pictures of themselves! Score!

Then again, keeping a real life woman happy is hard enough, and they dont even send you kinky pictures, so it might sound like a lot of additional effort!

Comment

Working...
            X