Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All software catalogues, (great books for collectors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All software catalogues, (great books for collectors)

If your into collecting then these books are a godsend, they list every game released for a particular console.

The most recent one picked up is for playstation, it has cover scans of every ps1 & 2 game from their release dates right up to 2004. Certain games of interest are given a whole page with a few screenshots.

Also with this book comes 2 disks full of ps 1 & 2 games saves. I had a check of them and nearly every game i have has got a save on that disk. Unfortunately if you cant read japanese your going to have a hard time tracking down the saves on the list.

Anyway seeing as theres sod all on the net as far as pics go i took a few pics of mine.

If your interested in buying one, play asia still have it in stock

If you like famicom then this is the ultimate book, its called famicomplete & its a 2 book boxed set.

The first book covers the cart games & the other covers the disk games & all the peripherals & hardware.

It even has a section for all the rarest famicom games.

Id be interested in pics of any of the other books like this out there, as most sites dont show whats inside the books. So buying one just on the look of the front cover is risky buisness.

Comment

Interesting. Nice pictures.

This just for Japanese releases, or American, European and International releases too?

Comment

These books mainly cover just the japanese releases. Some western only games do get a mention in the famicom book.

Comment

Can you get the Famicom books from Play-Asia too?

Comment

I dont think play asia sell the famicomplete book but you can buy it from amazon japan, they will ship to the uk.

Not sure if they still have it in stock though.

[edit] just checked amazon, looks like its no longer on there i did a isbn search & nothing came up.
            Last edited by importaku; 13-03-2006, 19:52.

Comment

Gah!
              Ah well, I'll take that as a sign then .
              Thanks for your help though

Comment

last year I managed to pick up a copy of the Megadrive Encyclopedia. I can't access my online pictures at the moment but I'm sure that other Sega Fans know the book I'm referring to.

Comment

I tried Amazon JP for other things, and they didn't recognise my account.

Anyway, that FC book looks awesome (I have the other one, released for the system's 20th Anniversary by the Tokyo museum), and I'd really like to add that one to the collection.

Any idea where it can be found online?

Comment

To use amazon japan you have to make a new account you can't use your non japanese account to log in, i already tried.

The famicomplete book is pretty hard to get hold of now. It sometimes pops up on ebay.

Comment

Is there one for N64 games?

Comment

I got the Fami-Complete book too. I think it's a really good catalogue book.

Comment

Any any in English?

And more imporantly, is there a SNES one?

Comment

Yes theres a snes one but thats in japanese too. Play asia have it in stock.

Sadly the snes one dosent have box scans, it just has screenshots of the games.

Super Famicom 1445 Title Complete Coverage BookContains screenshots, release date information and game description of 1445 Japanese Super Famicom™ games released between 1990 until 1999 on 193 pagesSuitable for all Super Nintendo™ fans and video game collectors.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has a spare copy of one of those Playstation catalogues?

I planned on buying one from play asia this weekend, but they're all gone already.

Comment

Working...
                              X