Mega Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Driver

Heheh, just found a band from Brazil who do heavy metal Mega Drive songs. Some of it's quite decent.

MegaDriver.com.br - Heavy metal version of the most classic arcade and console games

Best of all they've made an axe out of a Mega Drive console. Check the video section.
    Last edited by Molloy; 14-03-2006, 12:50.

Excellent site. I listened to a few tunes, the Sonic and SOR stuff is pretty amazing. It's great to find a site that combines two of my favoruite things; rock and games!

Cheers for the link!

Comment

If you enjoyed that you might want to check out The Minibosses and The Advantage. They concentrate largely on NES games but they're pretty damned good. I'd love to see them live.

Comment

Nothing can touch the almighty Metroid Metal IMHO. The Brimstar theme rawks!

Comment

You all need to check http://minibosses.com/ right now!

Comment

Awesome Stuf Guys! Retro-Rockin-Tastic!! 8)

Comment

I actually interviewed Mega Driver in an old issue of Retro Gamer: Issue 16 I believe. Check it out if you can.

Comment

The Advantage are worth a listen if your after some NES based music goodness.

I thoroughly recommend their ace reworking of the Bomberman theme!

Comment

The Advantage are indeed excellent. I've been listening to Elf Titled alot recently. It holds together on repeat listenings alot better than their debut. Their Mega Man stuff is always great, Duck Tails Moon Theme is incredible to.

But nobody does Castlevania like The Minibosses. Their version of Kraid Metroid is way better too.

Comment

Working...
                  X