X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo F-Zero 2 BS-X Grand Prix Satellaview Japan SF

F- Zero 2
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-F-Zer...QQcmdZViewItem

Anybody going to snap this up, looks pretty interesting, shame I'm not up for spending lots at the moment ( saving up for holiday )as this would make a good piece in a Snes collection. Pricey but teh rare.

The game was only available as a download from Nintendo using the BS-X Satellaview system. That was a modem that connected your Super Famicom to the BS Satellite in Japan. The game was never released as its own cart or sold in stores. The only hard copies available are the ones that were downloaded and never erased.

Is there a possability this game will be released for the Dolphin ?

Originally posted by NeoClaret
    I could probably knock up a load of carts if I could find some of those writable carts that were made for use with copier devices.

Comment

for the money ill play the roms instead thnx.

Neat that there is an "original" out there still.

Comment

That is a bit crazy. I'd rather mess about with the 64DD FZero track editor

Comment

F-Zero 2 isn't that great. The vehicle designs are hideous, and their isn't much difference apart from the track designs ( even the music is the same! )

It is worth a play though. The design of the tracks are much more devious, and it plays just as good as the original. The first one is better though!

Comment

I always wondered if you could play Satellaview games without the actual BS-X unit present; seems you can. Time to fire up the eeprom programmer methinks.

Comment

There was another one that sold for a $160 BIN about a week back.

Comment

Indeed there was... I was in the process of having the BIN when someone else just took it before me. Strange...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

what does BIN stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by lettuce
                    what does BIN stand for?
                    Buy It Now.

Comment

i remember when i bought my satellaview i think it cost me ?80 with P+P, a bit expensive but it was MINT with all cables and even got a super famicom with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X