Capcom's Disney games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom's Disney games

More of a Capcom fan than a Disney fan, but i cant help but be charmed by the Capcom/Disney games that ive played and id like to find out more about the ones i haven't.
    The ones i know of are-
    Alladin, sfc/md
    Mickey's magical quest 1,2 and 3, sfc
    Pinocchio, sfc
    Are there anymore? I very keen to find out more about Pinocchio and maybe see some screenshots as i cant find any! And does anyone know if the Donald duck game i remember seeing in super play in 96? Ever came out? (dont think it did but would like this confirmed please) cheers!

Originally posted by SuperDanX
    More of a Capcom fan than a Disney fan, but i cant help but be charmed by the Capcom/Disney games that ive played and id like to find out more about the ones i haven't.
    The ones i know of are-
    Alladin, sfc/md
    Mickey's magical quest 1,2 and 3, sfc
    Pinocchio, sfc
    Are there anymore? I very keen to find out more about Pinocchio and maybe see some screenshots as i cant find any! And does anyone know if the Donald duck game i remember seeing in super play in 96? Ever came out? (dont think it did but would like this confirmed please) cheers!
    The Aladdin was SFC only as the MD version was by Virgin.

The Donald Duck game did get a release, but I've rarely seen it for less than 30 notes.

Also there is Goof Troop, though I can't remember it's Japanese title off the top of my head.

Comment

Whats the name of that donald duck game superfamifreak?

Comment

Donald Duck did get a release on the SFC. Its only published by Capcom though. It was actually developed by Eurocom in Derby so its a bit pants compared to the Mickey Mouse games.

Comment

I'm sure Pinocchio was only published by Capcom as well - think it was developed by Virgin.

Comment

Their NES games were pretty cool. I used to have Duck Tales and Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers. Both were pretty decent platform games.

Comment

Donald duck looks like the other Capcom Disney games but plays more like the other platform rubbish that was getting churned out of the UK and USA at that time ie Mr Nuts, Pugsleys Scavenger Hunt and Bubsy.

Oh its called something like Donald Duck in Maui Mallard

Comment

Pinocchio and donald both not Capcom developed? How dissapointing. Thought you never heard much about them and this explains why! Funny though the pics ive seen of thd donald duck game look like they've been touched by the hand of Capcom.

Comment

Double post
                  Last edited by SuperDanX; 20-03-2006, 15:29.

Comment

Chip and dale!!! that brings back memories.

I was young enough to be a massive fan of the cartoon, so playing a decent videogame of it was one of the best things ever!

Comment

Ahh the memories

I loved the Capcom Disney games, Simply because they were good platformers with nice clean colourful graphics.

Aladdin was great apart from the fact if was so easy and short.
                      I only played Mickey's magical quest 1 and 2 the great circus mystery, Dont know what the 3rd one was like but I beleive they are all re-released on the GBA ?

Also I rember getting Duck Tails for the NES on my Bday when I was a kid, Class game There is also Duck tails 2 for the NES which I would like to get hold of.

My liking for these games stems from when My older Bro had Castle os illusion on the megadrive (Surely the best disney game?) Ever since then I was lookin for an equally good disney game on the SNES, Dont think there ever was one though.

Comment

I think mickey magical quest is as good as castle of illusion though thats funking great! Whats mmq 2 like? Any good? All 3 are out on gba btw.

Comment

Talespin was a Capcom NES release. Can't remember if it was any good though I'm afraid as I sold my copy recently as I hadn't played it for a while!

Comment

mmq 2 seems quite good, I've only played the first few levels, you can play simultanius 2 player like probotector

Comment

Working...
                            X