SFC/SNES "cart only" eBay sellers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFC/SNES "cart only" eBay sellers?

While there might be nothing like a SNES/SFC game boxed with manual, sometimes you can pay top dollar for them on eBay and the like, especially if they're harder to find.

I've got some great deals on eBay when I've bought carts only and was wondering if anyone knows, those dodgy Taiwan sellers not included, any eBay sellers that sell SFC or SNES carts for cheap?

Originally posted by Johnny
    I've got some great deals on eBay when I've bought carts only and was wondering if anyone knows, those dodgy Taiwan sellers not included, any eBay sellers that sell SFC or SNES carts for cheap?
    That Superfamifreak has some decent stuff. He even listens to offers too

Comment

Not always cheap but never too ott for cart only sfc games, try ebay shop OUTTAJAPAN. He has hundreds of carts.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
        Not always cheap but never too ott for cart only sfc games, try ebay shop OUTTAJAPAN. He has hundreds of carts.
        Hmmmm some of his stuff is VERY over priced IMO.

Comment

Some is,thats true but some of its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
            OUTTAJAPAN, He's a Mate of mine had some good deals off him.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RANMA-1-2-SNES...QQcmdZViewItem

Never bought any games off him before. But always seems to have Snes carts.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RANMA-1-2-SNES...QQcmdZViewItem

Never bought any games off him before. But always seems to have Snes carts.
                Bit pricey ain't he? ?13.50 for Mario Kart cart only?! I got that for about ?3 a while back.
                ?6.50 for Pop n' Twinbee seems iffy too - I got a boxed JP version w/manual for less than that recently.

Cheers for the links though guys. Much appreciated

Comment

He's very pricey, hence why I've never bought off him. If he ever gets a game I'm after though that could change

Comment

6.50 is a good price for a Boxed Pop'n Twinbee. In Japan you can expect to pay around 4 to 6 pounds for it (mint of course). So when you add Ebay charges and paypal commission plus he has to make a little on it I'd say 6.50 is a gret deal. A lot of people who buy from auctions seem to forget about these hidden charges that the seller has to pay.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                    X