KOF/Capcom posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOF/Capcom posters

Anyone know of any good sites where i can find some decent official snk or capcom game posters? Preferably retro stuf like kof or sf.

ebay has them occaisonally if thats any help

Comment

I contacted Ignition Entertainment, and they sent me posters for all of the PS2 SNK releases to date, as well as metal Slug Advance. The MS3 and King Of Fighters 00-01 double pack are both pride of place in my garage, the KOF one is one of my fave artworks EVAR. The SVC Chaos art is also mint - shame the game sucks tramps' cocks.
      So try them perhaps. The original jobbies won't be cheap, dood.

Comment

i have a few i dont want if you want to pm me

Comment

I am interested in this aswell...PM sent

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Originally posted by seany1979
            I contacted Ignition Entertainment, and they sent me posters for all of the PS2 SNK releases to date, as well as metal Slug Advance. The MS3 and King Of Fighters 00-01 double pack are both pride of place in my garage, the KOF one is one of my fave artworks EVAR. The SVC Chaos art is also mint - shame the game sucks tramps' cocks.
            So try them perhaps. The original jobbies won't be cheap, dood.
            Seany I should've mentioned earlier that i was actually after the posters of the neo geo or arcade releases. But hey I guess anythin'll do! slong as its nice n pretty!

All I could find on ebay was a PS2 KOF 95 poster. I was thinkin more of KOF 02 "be the fighter" (i think thats what the ad says)

Comment

Fair enough, but bear in mind the artwork produced for the Playmore releases via Ignition has been absolutely superb, and in some cases identical to the AES boxart (MS3 for example). Plus they are free ffs! (if they send you some)

Originally posted by kyo_244
              Thanks for the feedback guys!

Seany I should've mentioned earlier that i was actually after the posters of the neo geo or arcade releases. But hey I guess anythin'll do! slong as its nice n pretty!

All I could find on ebay was a PS2 KOF 95 poster. I was thinkin more of KOF 02 "be the fighter" (i think thats what the ad says)

Comment

Working...
              X