Yu Suzuki Gameworks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu Suzuki Gameworks...

I've had my book sealed in a plastic folder all these years.... so much care has been taken in looking after it......

I fancy a go at 9ft Powerdrift... I take great care in extracting my book making sure the sweat doesn't drop from my forehead onto it's shiny smooth exterior, with even more care I open up the cover and I cringe as the dried lacqer (sp) cracks from preservation to find....

That my bloody disc isn't there. WTF? great stuff.

No chance of finding it - It's five years since I last even touched that book.

Sorry dude but thats rather funny

Comment

Is it ****! I found the same empty disc-holder staring me in the face a few weeks ago when I fancied a spin on GT4.

I'm bad for putting games back in the wrong boxes - Game A already in the machine, and decide I want to play Game B, so just stick Game A's disc in Game B's box to save time...repeat x10 and it's a mission to find the proper disc again because there's loads of them in the wrong box. Sorted them all out recently, but was still missing GT4. Think I might have left it in the tray of my old PS2 before I sold it...

Comment

I've lost so many games doing that Kubrick - I now have a 'no hot disc swapping' rule in my flat.

I really have no idea where the YS disc has gone, I reckon my mate who later turned gay nicked it.

Comment

Roffle I always put my music CD'z back in the wrong case and have to do a chase back getting them all out of the wrong cases once a year. I always end up either missing a couple of CD'z or the cases.

I don't really have that problem with games at the mo as I'm using mostly cartridge systems.

Sucks to have some fag rob you though Dave......

Comment

you can usually trace it back from following which case belongs to which. As you put one game in its original box you find another in its place, so its a vicious circle till everything is in the right place again.

I tend to play one game till o complete it then move on, of course you tend to stray from time to time and thats when will power comes in! Its all about how lazy you are to put the game back in the right box before you move on to another.

Comment

Slightly similar but not really.

I sold a mate a pce duo a while back. Tested it before it went out, as you do. About 2 weeks later he's asking me how to get past level 5 on a certain game. I'm like wow mate, you've been into pce for 2 weeks and have a rare game like that already! Respect.........arghhh wait, hang on, no, NO, NOOOOOOO, that's the game I tested the duo with. And sure enough my copy was case, spine and instructions only, no cd. I'd left a game worth much more than the duo in the sodding duo!

(Fortunately he's sound so sent it back that day, phew)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                I really have no idea where the YS disc has gone, I reckon my mate who later turned gay nicked it.
                Yu Suzuki Turned my mate Bent Shocker !!1!

Comment

no not yu suzuki but Ys the game! Shock horror!

Comment

This is the reason I love mp3's. Before I had all my CD's ripped I had 400 music CD's in piles all around my room (never been a fan of boxes ). Now I just type the first two letters of the album into itunes and away I go.

Comment

yes but what has that got to do with video games? lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X