3 in 1 pc joy box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 in 1 pc joy box

Anyone tried this little beauty? So far ive tried my official DC, PSone, Dualshock 2, and saturn pads on it and they work fine with no lag. Perfect for (..cough...roms..). Thinking of getting a ps2 Hori arcade stick for mame..
    Last edited by kyo_244; 28-03-2006, 11:54.

I use an xbox to usb adapter in conjunction with one of these and it works a treat for Neo Geo and Mame stuff.

Comment

I've been using this for years, only problem with it is that the DC analogue support is a bit dodgy, atleast it was on the older version, haven't tried with the newer one yet. Other than that it's perfect, easy to use and no lag.

Comment

Yeah I use one of these for MAME (with a Saturn Hori stick), and all the other emulators with a Saturn pad or a Playstation pad for epsxe. Never had any problems with it.

Never tried the DC connection, but I've never had need for it.

Comment

I use it with my DC Arcade Stick, and it works perfectly. I haven't used it with a Joypad though!

Comment

I had one of them but installing the drivers was a nightmare. Especially as they came on a floppy and none of the computers in my house have a floppy drive. Other than that, when I got it working it was a nice little piece of kit!

Comment

I didn't need to install drivers...

Comment

Installled fine for me.

Works great with the DC stick.

Comment

I've got the original one. Use it for the DC Stick. Didn't need any drivers and it works great. PS1 doesn't work properly on it though. PS2 is fine.

Comment

I'm planning to get either this:

Or this:

I hope they both work fine through the joy box. Shouldn't have any probs though..

Comment

Working...
                    X