X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of posts per page...

Didn't know where else to ask so...

Can I change the amount of posts per page listed? 25 seems like such a small amount, especially when half the page is took up by stickies (and active stickies at that, I remove them through Greasemonkey). Also, sales get quickly sunk too and I'm often on page 2-3 looking at stuff that was only posted the night before. Don't want to miss a bargain.

If other forumite browsing habits are similar to mine, I rarely check 2-3 (etc) of other forums for 'older' discussion. So a +ve for me would be seeing more threads, perhaps increasing discussion?

So yeah, my original question. Can I change the amount of posts per page listed?

And now there's two threads

And yes, yes you can marklar. You probably can't see for looking so hit your options and see the 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page'? You can change that.

Comment

Commander, you're a genius! If I didn't know you the way I do, I'd give you a kiss

Mods, teh close please (and the dupe thread)

Comment

I didnt know there was this option - might be worth setting the default higher than it is currently, if it has no or little impact on server load.

Comment

Yeah it's on the Edit Options page of the User CP, I set mine to 40 the day I joined, otherwise your clicking next page every few seconds.
          Suppose pages take a bit longer to load but it's well worth it

Comment

Can it be upped to 50 (or an option to select 50)? Please?

Comment

50 is now the maximum you can choose

Comment

Working...
              X