Shock boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock boxes

Ok, i'm waiting on my consolized 2 slot to be fitted with a unibios and sent to me, so i thought i'd start looking into this.

Are shock boxes still avaliable generally? How much should I expect to pay for them new/used? I'm not after many (say 5?) and I can find inserts easily enough to print (although I probably couldnt do a decent enough print job )

someone on flea bay is selling them at the minute I think they're ?12 each with free postage if you buy 6 or more.

Comment

Haha, ShockBoxes!

I'm actually in need of another 20 myself. If we order them direct from BigBear, they cost just over ?6 each. That's including shipping cost to the UK and Paypal fees.

So, does anyone want to do a group order? I was planning on Paypaling my cash by Monday at the lastest, but if there's enough interest I could postpone it a few days till we work out how many we need in total.

Anyone interested?

Comment

Is Bigbear still doing them then? I only saw info about his pre 2003 runs

I'm definately interested in 5 or so, but would probably need to wait until friday before stumping up the cash. ironically buying the MVS is whats making me have to watch my cash for the next week

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X