Anyone do a cheap saturn mod for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone do a cheap saturn mod for me?

Well I'm looking for someone who can mod my pal saturn (round grey buttons) with both a country and a 50-60hz switch. Raven games do it but its a bit of a rip off imo.. Anyone got the know-how?

Welcome to Console Passion Retro Games Store - take a nostalgia trip through my Funky Vintage Games Website.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks his prices are a little expensive?

Comment

I am fully aware of that site. Sorry should've said so im my first post.. He only does the 60hz switch then offers u the action replay cart for playing imports. The cart alone costs 35 squid not to mention the mod! No thanks! I want both switches fitted.

Comment

www.videogamecentre.co.uk in bournemouth use to do it , also done an excellent job , but im sorry to say i think the guy that use to do the mods there died so im not sure if they still do it , give them a buzz

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
            www.videogamecentre.co.uk in bournemouth use to do it , also done an excellent job , but im sorry to say i think the guy that use to do the mods there died so im not sure if they still do it , give them a buzz
            He died? what seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
              He died? what seriously?

Yeah seriously , god knows what happened to him didnt like to ask , shame cause his work was top notch

Comment

I'll do it.. you got PM

Comment

My Saturn is modded so that the region changed when you open the lid.
                  I used a 74157 Chip as mentioned on gamesx and modded it to play PAL and NTSC-J region games.

I didn't bother with USA games because the boxes are just so damned ugly.
                  ;p

Comment

Working...
                  X