N64 fishing rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 fishing rod

Found one of these for sale (Jap)....didn't realise they made them for the N64.

Does anyone know how many games there are for it?

In-Fisherman Bass Hunter 64 - (all regions)
    Shigesato Itoi no Bass Tsuri - (JPN)
    Bass Rush - (JPN)
    Bass Master 2000 - (JPN, US)

I think that's all the fishing games available on the N64, and I think I'm right in saying they all can use the rod...
    Last edited by Tetsuo; 16-04-2006, 13:52.

Comment

Thanks Tetsuo

Is the rod that rare.....or is it just that I haven't been looking for it?

Am I likely to find the games on ebay, or should I be looking somewhere else?

Comment

I'm not too sure how rare the rod is out side Japan but here its not rare at all.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
          I'm not too sure how rare the rod is out side Japan but here its not rare at all.

Yakumo
          Any chance of a link to a seller who posts to the UK?

Also...have you seen any N64 DDR mats on your travels?

Comment

I couldn't say if the rod is rare over here because I can't ever remember seeing one (does that mean it is?!) :P.....Certainly, there can't have been much demand for it, (with a grand total of one game putting it to use in PAL land) put it that way.

The N64 fishing games that were released in the US and the one in the UK (Bass Hunter 64) shouldn't be too difficult to get on ebay, but the japanese exclusive ones will be a bit harder to find (on ebay at least).

Comment

Originally posted by markpsych
              Any chance of a link to a seller who posts to the UK?

Also...have you seen any N64 DDR mats on your travels?
              I've got one:

one i got

or you can get this one:

sflaoaknyc

Comment

fishing rod

seen a uk auction go for over half that price

just depends on how much you want a rod

Comment

Buster "N64" Broon to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                    fishing rod

seen a uk auction go for over half that price

just depends on how much you want a rod
                    That's the one! Not sure if I want to pay quite that much for something I'll hardly ever use though....

That mat in the USA looks a little tatty and way overpriced.

Saying that, I just payed a fair bit for my 2nd one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Just hope the seller's description is reliable though (not purchased from him before), as bought it to replace one of mine that's seen better days....

What did you get in that bundle Buster....mat & game?

And, any more N64 peripherals that I might not be aware of?

Comment

Saying that, I just payed a fair bit for my 2nd one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Just hope the seller's description is reliable though (not purchased from him before), as bought it to replace one of mine that's seen better days....

What did you get in that bundle Buster....mat & game?
                      i got a mat and a game

the game was unboxed (much like lylat wars) but if yours comes in a box then i will feel sad since i didnt get the ish

but the DDR mat and game where in great shape

as for more goodies

i know of a sensor

think its a vibrating pack that clips to your clothes

anyway since this is your second DDR, did you first come with the game and was it fully boxed

Comment

That sensor thing is the biosensor.

It clips to your ear & measures your pulse rate. Its used with Jpn version of tetris 64. The game gets harder the more you panic in the game.

Theres also another peripheral as well, the densha de go 64 controller.

And theres a few more peripheral items in the 64DD games, mainly a mouse & capture cart/microphone.
                        Last edited by importaku; 16-04-2006, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                          anyway since this is your second DDR, did you first come with the game and was it fully boxed
                          Have 2 minty complete copies at the moment. Figured as I had 2 mats, it was worth having the 2, just in case I decided to part with them one day and they'd be worth that little bit more.

Got one of them right here actually. After publishing my tale of woe (my youngest, 1 yr at the time, shredded one of the boxes ), someone came to my rescue with a replacement. Actually.....think it was you Importaku wasn't it?

I'll look out for one for you anyway Buster.

So what is this sensor supposed to do, and what games is it compatable with?

Comment

I'll look out for one for you anyway Buster.

So what is this sensor supposed to do, and what games is it compatable with?
                            so did your DDR come with the game fully boxed as you would buy it from the shop or was it just the cart and manual like lylat wars

Importaku states what the biosensor is used for

seems interesting

Comment

Yes, they're fully boxed, with manual. I've had a favourite search on this one for a couple of years now and only other one I've seen was cart only....so don't appear to be many about. Even fewer mats.

Comment

Working...
                              X