Guardian Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guardian Heroes

After spending a very happy few hours playing Guardian Heroes (Japanese version) on my Saturn yesterday, I have a question. After I?d used all of my continues, the game returned me to the start; my character lost all of the experience points I?d gained, as well. This was odd (and annoying) as I?d assumed the game automatically saved itself in between levels or something ? I hadn?t played it for a few months, but when I started it up initially yesterday, my character was there, with the experience I?d gained last time I?d played, although I did start the game at the beginning. How do you save, or is it even possible? I?m using a white Japanese Saturn and a 4-in-1 cartridge. Also, what effect do the different choices you can make have? Are they dialogue choices, or route choices? Is it possible to lose the Guardian Hero?s assistance? (I hope not, he?s definitely the most useful computer controlled opponent I?ve ever seen.) Cheers.

As far as i knew there was a of auto save feature where if i quit i could restart there at a later date.

Dialogue does affect the routes though the game there is a decent faq on gamefaqs.com that show the routes

Comment

Working...
    X