X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signatures - Consider? :(

I love the site but it really has been loosing a little character lately

I dont like pictures or huge sentances but would the managment consider a little space for a small peice of text?

I'm sure a lot of us here would appreciate it and it would give a bit of warmth back to here!

Anyway thanks for letting me speak!

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=51341

Comment

Yes I've read the thread but was wondering if the managment re-considered?
      Last edited by Wools; 23-04-2006, 23:07.

Comment

Sorry mate!

Thought I'd post the link just in case you hadn't seen it.

Comment

Let's go all the way!

wush

Comment

I dident mean bloody picture, Gif's etc.

Just the possibility to have a small line of text and disbale any html or something?

Comment

Originally posted by master chief
              Yes I've read the thread but was wondering if the managment re-considered?
              Doubt it, as was stated in the other thread - Theres always people who will take the piss.

Comment

Hmm, couldent their be a text limit and no html?

I know they can be nonsense but it may add a bit more personality back to the place which I really miss since I first joined here.

Comment

I guess they could be a way, but it depends if anyone knows how to.

Comment

Or you could personalise yourself in the location/gamertag section under your avatar.

Comment

I don't see what the fuss is about, or why people even want signatures, to be honest.

Comment

I've never seen why folks bitch about them being there in the first place? If you don't like them, turn them off in your user cp!

This place DOES look more impersonal without them. Although, I agree on there needing to be some sort of limit on the size. Pics should be 300x150px max and no more than 3/4 normal sized lins of text. Works well on other forums.

Comment

Sorry, not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X