Radiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiant

Shipped the games very quickly and responded quickly to PM's.

I would use again.

Sent the goods before even confirming the direct bank xfer had gone through. game/disc mint.

Top fella.

Comment

Excellent seller - fragile PC boxed game arrived in great condition and fast. Friendly chap and a pleasure to do buisness with! Recommended

Comment

Bought a sealed Xbox 360 controller from me. Sent friendly PM's and was very prompt in paying. Would trade again.

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Swapped Assassins Creed with Stranglehold. Good guy and polite comms. No problem at all and game arrived next day after posting. Would recommend. Thanks

Comment

Sold Radiant DOA4, quick payment, great comms and an all round top trader.

Comment

Sold him some PSP games, paid very quickly, excellent buyer

Comment

Second trade with Radiant this time he bought a PSP game bundle from me. As before he sent fast and friendly PM's and was very prompt in paying.

Would trade again.

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Sold me a couple of psp games which arrived very quickly. Thanks mate

Comment

Metal gear acid, innocent life, ff tactics, and advent children for £15. All mint. Woooooowhat a badass.

Comment

I bought 3 psp games from Radiant and am really pleased with them. He did me a great deal on them and sent them quickly, I couldn't ask for anything more. I highly recommend Radiant as a top seller, thumbs up .

Comment

Radiant kindly sent me a dreamcast game from the 'It's for free' thread. It arrived in timely fashion and I'm a happy dude!

Many thanks comrade.

Comment

3 psp games for me too - came super quick and in top condition with good comms throughout. Cheers!

Comment

Great buyer, friendly guy, no problems at all, paid quickly.

Cheers!

Comment

I bought a N95 from Radiant, and he paid the extra to post it to me next day delivery out of his own pocket. All arrived in top condition, I would deal with him again in an instant.

Comment

Working...
                              X