Random DC question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random DC question

Is Gunspike the only run and gun type game on the DC? (that's if you class it as a run n' gun and not as a shooter)

No, there's another one that got released on the PC too. Struggling to remember the name though. It was like "EXTREME" (but not).

Comment

expendable i think

Comment

Yeah, that's it. It was fun for a bit. Much better 2 player. Still didn't hold my attention for long though.

Comment

charge and blast i think was the same

Comment

yeah expendable or millenium soldier. I got it whilst desperately seeking a contra solution on the dc. I was bitterly dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
              yeah expendable or millenium soldier. I got it whilst desperately seeking a contra solution on the dc. I was bitterly dissapointed.
              Yeh, me too. It looks the part but it's a broken mess to play.

Comment

Millenium Soldier/Expendable isn't too bad. It has crisp detailed graphics, lots of explosions, and is pretty fun in a braindead way.

It's not a classic game, but I still like it!
                Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-04-2006, 22:30.

Comment

I remember finishing One on the psone and Expendable looked to be more of the same but it had none of the giant explosions and sense of scale that One had.

There was Cannon Spike on the DC as well which was a pretty decent arcade port. Some of the bosses were pretty decent especially the Mech one you fought as you were falling down through the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ucci
                    There was Cannon Spike on the DC as well which was a pretty decent arcade port. Some of the bosses were pretty decent especially the Mech one you fought as you were falling down through the earth.
                    Cannon Spike is GunSpike.

Yakumo

Comment

I remember running Expendable on my old 3DFX Voodoo2 linked boards (24MB RAM total!) and thinking it was utterly gorgeous. Pretty average as far as the actual game went though, but still, Rage really knew how to squeeze pretty tricks out of a machine.

Comment

Incoming was done by rage to wasent it?

Comment

yeah, think there were just 3 rage developed games for DC in the end, Expendable (Millenium Soldier), Incoming and UEFA Striker. was a shame Midnight GT and Rage Rally never made it out in the end as I've got PC OEM versions and with some tidying up, they cudda been pretty good on the DC ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                            Incoming was done by rage to wasent it?
                            Yeh I quite enjoyed that too, got it with the first Voodoo2 I bought.

Comment

Working...
                            X