• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoonman2

Did a hassle free trade with him. No complaints

great guy no problems with the trade.
    Would trade again no problems.

Comment

Bought an xbox and loads of other stuff off him and made a good friend into the bargain. Top bloke, recommended without any hesitation.

Comment

Payment sent straight away, friendly to talk to, quick responses. A great person to deal with for my first trade.

Comment

great communication with excellent speed.
          Definetly to be trusted

Thanks,
          Tom

Comment

Friendly and quick response, everything was textbook perfect. Highly recommended. 8)

Comment

Fantastic trader, very quick payment, friendly throughout. Spoonman2 is a Legend.

Comment

Bought an Xbox game off him and got it very quickly. Very helpful and friendly guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sent an Xbox RGB cable instantly. It was well packaged and PM's were answered promptly.

Comment

great guy i got my cash by bank trasfer the next day and my junk just a few days after .
                    Thanks man!!

Comment

Bought a game from spoony, and was a perfect transaction. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Burnout 2 from him - excellent trader, packaged the game up very nicely and sent it to me ASAP.

Comment

Bought my PS2, really quick payment and friendly PMs. Thanks

Comment

Fast shipment and a friendly seller. Recommended!

Comment

Sold me a Platinum Gamecube, excellent communications and super fast delivery.

Superb Seller and a Top Bloke-----will not hestitate to buy from again.

Many Many Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X