Soul Blazer (US Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soul Blazer (US Version)

Just a quick question does the US version of Soul Blazer on the SNES come with a map as well as a manual?

Yep. Mine's got a map / item sheet with a poster on the back.
    One of the best action RPGs ever BTW! :-P

Here's the pic:
    Last edited by zipper; 05-05-2006, 09:30.

Comment

Thanks Zipper,

I was pretty sure it did come with a map/poster, but when I check on ebay none of then came with it.

My copy arrived in the post this morning, sadly it was missing the map when I ordered it on Thursday they said they believe it came with a map. Then I got a phone call on Friday saying their copy didn't have a map and did I still want it.

I guess you win some and lose some, great game which completes my SNES ENIX trilogy set.

Now has any one got a spare map lying around?

Strange thing is that I've only just finished Terranigma this Sunday and up untill then I haven't seen a copy of Soul Blazer any where.
      Last edited by S3M; 06-05-2006, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
        Strange thing is that I've only just finished Terranigma this Sunday and up untill then I haven't seen a copy of Soul Blazer any where.
        Isn't chapter 3 so overly long? And wasn't finding that doorway that the zombies were going into a pain in the arse? That's where I got stuck second time around and had to use a FAQ to realise I needed to push in line :-/

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
          Isn't chapter 3 so overly long? And wasn't finding that doorway that the zombies were going into a pain in the arse? That's where I got stuck second time around and had to use a FAQ to realise I needed to push in line :-/
          Yeah I would agree with that, chapter three is a bit long and towards the end the game starts to look like it was rushed a little.

The translation is a bit rough in places and the ending joins Killer7 and Panzer Dragoon Saga as a just happened.

Finished Soul Blazer yesterday, good game but a bit short.

Comment

Working...
          X