• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Do!

Top guy. Game came quick and communication was excellent

rapid payment - recommended

Comment

Not only did Mr Do send Waverace to me exactly when he promised he would, it was in better condition than he said it was and it was super-profesionally packaged.

On top of that, I accidentally (very stupidly) sent him a package that was meant for someone else, and he very kindly let me know and sent it back ASAP.

As honest as they come.

Comment

nice guy to deal with : payment was swift & comms were top notch all the way thru.

recommended

tbm.

Comment

Super fast payment and excellent communication.

Comment

Hi,
            bloody excellent buyer,really fast&friendly comms through out,even quicker payment and just a really nice bloke to deal with.Utterly recommended.
            Ta famitsu1

Comment

Bought a GC game off him. Very easy to deal with. Good communication and very fast to send the game, oh and delightfully packaged.

Comment

Bought Time Splitters Future Perfect from Adam. Arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Cheers, Jason.

Comment

Bought Gradius V for the PS2 from Adam, game arrived quickly, well packaged, disc \ game itself in immaculate condition.

Highly recommend!

Cheers, Ian.
                  (and the game, rocks, frankly )

Comment

My name is definitely not Adam, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X