Final Fantasy Beat 'em up on PS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Beat 'em up on PS1

can anyone remember what the final fantasy beat 'em up was called on the PS1 and how rare is it

I think there were two with links to FF...

Ergheiz and Tobal No 1 spring to mind

Not very rare but probably go for a bit on Ebay.

Comment

I've got Ergheiz for sale, just pm'd ya

Comment

Ehrgeiz features a handful characters from Final Fantasy VII (Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa among others) and was developed by DreamFactory.

Tobal no. 1 has nothing to do with the Final Fantasy series, (apart from being developed by Squaresoft) Akira Toriyama designed brand new characters for that one as far as I recall. Tobal is way better than Ehrgeiz, mind you .
        Last edited by antonizer; 08-05-2006, 10:23.

Comment

The full title was 'Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring', which makes me chuckle every time.

Comment

LOL I never realised that title.

Pretty crud game tho innit, tho Tobal was wicked.

Comment

Check it out!
              Last edited by Duddyroar; 29-01-2007, 15:50.

Comment

was thinking about getting this game and tobal no 2

Comment

I have it, heh its pretty decent for a mess about, and the fact that it has FF characters init. But not great compaired to the likes of powerstone etc..

Comment

Why could I not spell when I was younger, grrrr I completed it the other week but did not get Ehrgeiz! due to that big dog demon thing bitch slapping me to death.....Tifa all the way though.
                    Last edited by erhgiez; 08-05-2006, 19:44.

Comment

it worth anything ?

Comment

Oh my days, i remember playing Ergheiz at the arcades (very very rare). Tifa VS Cloud matches all the time on the machine lol.
                        I odn't think the PS1 version isn't as good as the acrade version tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by antonizer
                          Tobal no. 1 has nothing to do with the Final Fantasy series, (apart from being developed by Squaresoft)
                          But Tobal No. 2 at least had Chocobos:

Anyway - I like the game Ehrgeiz. It's a quite decent Beat'em-Up with some nice
                          additions like weapons and the ability to run freely in the environment.
                          I also like the fact that they gave it a german name (like they did with Einh?nder),
                          but the Adventure/RPG-hybrid game that comes with it just sucks.

ceno

Comment

Working...
                          X