PCE Sylphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCE Sylphia

This may be in the wrong place but has anyone ever heard of it, seen it or know where this is for sale - (Sylphia or Sylpha) on PC Engine Super CD format, I believe?
    All I know is that I have never seen it out and about nor have I hear of a review - even the pcengine bible has 'no information'! What is it? Was this game ever actually released?

And if anyone has ever played Star Parodia (PCE CD) you can hear the voice of a famous Hudson charator briefly say something in Japanese (I think, sorry if not!!) in the intro - anyone guess who actually speaks after all these years.....and question two of the unofficial quiz....name the game that contains the famous quote in the intro: "all your base are belong to us"

there is a prize, reply with the answer and I wll PM the first correct reply (as the boardorders them!) for their address......

PS: MODS If this kind of quiz is not allowed please let me know or where it should be! Or if it should be in the it's free thread as the prize is technicaly free. Thanks.

Sylphia..yup, was released, good 'mythological' styled shooter! I may have a copy for sale soon if I get off my arse and image it. I have a new one for the collection you see.

(pcecp is you friend..albeit with a crap screenshot

http://www.pcecp.com/index.php?mode=...&action=images

If you register you get more shots..one has the rear of the packaging with a few better screenies)

Star parodier - I'd guess Bomberman but its ages since I played it.

Zero Wing (come on, easy mate!)
    Last edited by wheelaa; 16-05-2006, 10:55.

Comment

Competition won with one entry - woo I must do this again! Anyway congtrats to wheela - thanks chap see pm!

Comment

few mo shots

Comment

Man I'd forgotten quite how much I like its look! Bloody hard though iirc

Comment

Worth over ?100 though, innit?

Comment

Thanks for the info chaps - it looks (to me) excellent in a way I will never affoard - unless someone on this forum taked pitty on me and offers a 'gamers' copy for a few sheckles.......(he waits and waits and hopes!)

Comment

Working...
              X