• Show
Clear All

RIP Dreamcast section?!

John, mods -- say it ain't so!

http://www.ntsc-uk.com/index.php?menu=sdc

Hoola!

It's under 'Misc'.

Comment

The dreamcast more than deserves its own section, whats the point in relegating it? Its been stuck next to the damn ngage section for christs sake

Comment

Not Dreamcast but the Nintendo section still has "Revolution" in the system column .

Comment

Can't you come up with a better title than Misc?

Comment

If you come up with a better name I'll use it

This section will also have the arcade reviews in it and any other platforms we review. It's fairly easy to swap everything around though. My main aim at the moment was to just get everything in the same format. The DC section was messing everything up because it was it's own platform, so I had to have separate code everywhere.

Now, I can reduce the code down to about 1/7th of it's current size which will make further changes vastly easier.

Comment

I don't know where to post it but why the Capcom Vs SNK 2 (Dreamcast) review has screenshots from the Capcom Vs SNK 1 Pro?

And I think this article could be updated:

for Animal Crossing GC and Metal Slug 3 PS2 notably.

Comment

...and GT4 Prologue.

Comment

Thanks peeps, I'll add those to my to do list. Any suggestions for replacements? There must be loads. Guru Logic Champ for example.

Edit - hopefully that's all sorted now.
                  Last edited by charlesr; 17-11-2006, 07:26.

Comment

Guru Logic Champ isn't a good choice. It's one of the best GBA games make no mistake, but it's almost impossible to get hold of. I've been trying to get a copy for about a year now with no luck . It needs to be a title that you can easily buy, not a r@re one. InitialD Arcade Stage and Band Brothers perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                    X