Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Edit* - The Blast Corps appreciation thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Edit* - The Blast Corps appreciation thread.

i picked up this gem for ?1.99 at my local gamestation however i cant start a new game, is there anyway i can delete the persons save game from the cart ?

or can i get a memory pack ?
    Last edited by goldenhawk; 23-05-2006, 22:47.

i remember i had the same problem when i bought it back in the day, if i remember correctly you press or hold the start button when you boot it up and it should give the option to start a new save

Comment

i will check it out cheers mate, i had a little go last night for the first time and i must admit its aces.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
        i will check it out cheers mate, i had a little go last night for the first time and i must admit its aces.
        Try getting Platinum on every level for a TRUE challenge .

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X
          Try getting Platinum on every level for a TRUE challenge .
          truly impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie
            truly impossible
            It remains to this day the only one of my N64 games (and i have about 100) i couldn't 100%. I think Rare were somehow taking the piss.

Comment

thanks for your help, i kept trying to power off and start would not work, but it worked with the reset button whoop.

its a pretty cool game, i wish i knew about it before.

Comment

You should check out just about every other Rare game for the 64, back then they could do no wrong.

Comment

there was about 2 missions i couldnt do

loved the game though

Jason

Comment

i am only about 7 missions in, i cant get anywhere further than bronze on the first skidding level, where you gotta take down 3 buildings, i just keep losing control.

Comment

i have now made this into the blast corps appreciation thread, was it just me or was the game overlooked in the high street ? and magazines alike ?

Comment

It's all about knowing the level and if you're not going for 100% which buildings are nessary to knock down. Watch the tanker closly and you'll see some buildings are missed or don't need to be totally destroyed. The best part of the game is it's sheer challenge and let's not foget the "unlockable" levels, just how much fun were they? In all honestey i don't think it was that overlooked.
                        Last edited by Rep; 23-05-2006, 20:51.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
                          i have now made this into the blast corps appreciation thread, was it just me or was the game overlooked in the high street ? and magazines alike ?
                          No, it was quite well-recieved by the press. I seem to remember an 8/10 in Edge and similar marks in other publications. And rightly so, its an excellent game. I didn't like the Moon levels, but the rest of it was golden. I'm gonna find another copy...

Comment

I liked the crazy plot. Especially near the end. Great game.

Comment

One of my fave games of all time & still plays just as well today. Sadly never got the credit it deserved (at least by the game buying public).

Would love to see a 360 version of this but it doesn't look like Rare have any plans too Too busy working on games for toddlers....

Comment

Working...
                              X