Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save my sanity quick - name the game - solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save my sanity quick - name the game - solved!

Gah, I cannot for the life of me remember the name of a game I used to play. It's an old coin-op, and was very odd. You controlled a floaty little white 'alien' thing with a huge head and a big blue eye as I remember (similar shape to the characters in Katamari games).

It was shooter-ish if my failing memory serves me, horizontal scrolling and I seem to remember it being very dark, possibly a forresty first level?

Amazingly 'floaty white alien blue eye shooter arcade' doesn't throw up much of use on google.
    Last edited by babs; 26-05-2006, 10:30.

Oh I love these.... more so when i'm sure what they are.

Possibly a bit patronising but, is it Pop 'N' Twinbee?

http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?f...a=SnesWeekDay2

Kinda fits a couple of the criteria.

Comment

Heh no, thanks for the try though. It was more obscure and not very well known, and also horizontally scrolling as I mention

Comment

Aww gawd I know exactly what this game is but cannae remember for the life of me........now its nawing my brain off, someone pls find it.

Comment

A bit of a wild one, yeah. You said you had a hazy memory

It's more fun when you know it from the description but sorting out someones hair tearing with a bit of searching is fairly rewarding too. Searched "white alien" on KLOV and got....

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?...=&game_id=8798

Looks pretty likely.

Comment

That's the fella! How come my searching got nothing?

NM, Thanks again!

Wow, even my recollection of the forest was right

Comment

Im an idiot today I knew it was UPL, went there and just thought nahhh cant be called Mutant Night.

I'm going back to bed ffs lol.

Comment

I've never seen this before, looks interesting. Say's it's really rare!

Comment

Working...
                X