Yoshi kurupon - Oven de cookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshi kurupon - Oven de cookie

Spotted this, its one of THE rarest sfc games there is & id sell my left kidney to get it. (sigh) Unless i can raise ?680 / 130,000 yen its not going to happen.

Only 500 copies in existance & its a cooking game. Oh im so tempted to sell off all my N64 collection for it.

Its so cruel it's mint too.

That is all (^_^)

Originally posted by importaku
    Only 500 copies in existance & its a cooking game. Oh im so tempted to sell off all my N64 collection for it.
    doesnt sound cruel to me old chap

Comment

LOL you would say that.

I can feel you eyeing up my collection with those eyes. (^_^)

Comment

There's been quite a few for sale on yahoo recently. 4 or 5 at least.

Recently there was one auction that was pretty much the a to z of rare sfc stuff, incredible. Only went for 590,000 yen. I reckon based on the content of the auction Yoshi oven would have been 30-40k yen, there was that much juicy stuff.

Comment

Cheers wheela youve made it easier for me to resist.

I'll keep a lookout for a cheaper one. I should be grateful really as i have my cooking holy grail for the super famicom which was motoko chans wonder kitchen.

Granted its nowhere near rare as this but still quite rare.

Do you know of any more rare sfc games wheela?? Well ones from promotions/competitions, i know of famicom stuff thanks to famicomplete but sfc stuff i have not much idea of.

Comment

bah to you Wheelaa

Comment

Teehee as if seeing 1 wasnt bad enough, wheela comes to the rescue.

Importaku's head asplodes

Oh well motoko chan, at least you dont cost ?680 (thank god) back to more mayonnaisy goodness in your wonder kitchen.

Comment

Wish they were mine

Comment

I've always loved the idea of a cooking game... Can anyone describe the gameplay? Maybe provide a few screens?

Comment

Seconded for screens and gameplay deatails. Here's hoping against hope that this is available on Virtual Console.

I'm chomping at the bit for the US release of Cooking Mama...but I'll save that for another thread.

Comment

Isn't that the same game as Yoshis Cookie on the NES and GB? It's a puzzle game not a cooking game. ?680? Your mad to even consider it, the greatest enjoment you'll get is by telling everyone you own it at every opertunity.

Comment

Please tell me this isn't the price on the front of this copy.

o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Szczepaniak
                          I've always loved the idea of a cooking game... Can anyone describe the gameplay? Maybe provide a few screens?
                          Here's some screenshots. Doesn't look as good as Wonder Kitchen.

?2500?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware
                            Isn't that the same game as Yoshis Cookie on the NES and GB? It's a puzzle game not a cooking game. ?680? Your mad to even consider it, the greatest enjoment you'll get is by telling everyone you own it at every opertunity.
                            Yeah its yoshi's cookie as you know it but theres a second totally separate game on the same cart where you wander round cooking.

Comment

Might as well ask here instead of starting my own thread, since there seems to be some people with SFC knowledge around...

How rare is Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3? The sequel to Magical Quest and Great Circus Mystery, which featured Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse and never got a western release (except as a GBA port). I've been looking for it for ages, and only seen it once on ebay italy, of all places.

Comment

Working...
                              X