• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro Gamer 26

Seeing Chris has put his up

The Evolution of Rolling Thunder?

What Evolution?

Add a girl in the 2nd! then make a crap 3rd! yarr.

Comment

Shhhhh!!!!

I thought three was pretty good actually. But my favourite is definately the second. That was aces.

Comment

Hehe I was just ****tin, I prolly should read the article lol.

2 is deffo the cheetas feet tho.

Comment

Strider, you've turned the thread blue with that cover. :-) It's great to see the Amstrad getting recognition before Commodore and Sinclair as well.

Comment

Having Sonic on the front may be a bit yawnsome to some... but I love Sonic 1 with a passion, so it's great to see him looking so big and blue on the cover!

It's a shame that Jaguar is spoiling the beauty.

I look forward to reading about it though. I can't still can't believe how insignifant the machine is to gaming history. It may have had a handful of nice games, but in many ways it's existence means nothing!
            Last edited by Leon Retro; 18-06-2006, 02:22.

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
              I look forward to reading about it though. I can't still can't believe how insignifant the machine is to gaming history. It may have had a handful of nice games, but in many ways it's existence means nothing!
              The console that (arguably) killed Atari? That's pretty significant.

Comment

That was the worst time for consoles, look how many came out and went tits up then........Jag, 3DO, CD32, 32x.....doubt the FM Marty was great shakes even in its own country, cant be sure.

Comment

Sonic on the front cover

Comment

It's his fifteenth anniversary, so it was always going to be the little blue fella. I'm just glad Sega of Japan went back and retouched up the original art for us, as I'm not a big fan of him from the Dreamcast era onwards...

Comment

I love the cover, especially the gold ring on the 'O', nice touch.

Really looking forward to this issue. I'll finally get round to subscribing once I've moved into my new house.

Comment

Brillant, did you guys get SEGA to re-do the artwork for you?

Also as you guys are celebrating Sonic's 15th, it may inspire SEGA to celebrate it as well! Well I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
                          The console that (arguably) killed Atari? That's pretty significant.
                          I should have said the machine means nothing to my personal gaming history. Like the GX4000 & C64GS.. it's a machine that didn't do anything for videogaming, and it's existence brought hardly anything positive or exciting to gaming history!

I know people will moan that Tempest2000 was good, and AVP was a nice title, but overall I feel the Jaguar was a big mistake, and a machine that shouldn't have been released!

I guess Tempest and AVP would have hit other systems anyway. Maybe the 3DO, who knows?

Comment

Nice cover. Looking forward to this but not the critical mauling my article will probably recieve on this very thread....

Comment

What's your article about Seany? I'm off to sharpen my knives in preparation.

Comment

Working...
                              X