How much is your collection worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is your collection worth?

saw this on ebay the other day so i thought i'd start a thread off, but how much do you think youve spent on your collection and how much do you think its worth?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEGA-GAMES-CON...QQcmdZViewItem

Couldn't begin to put a price on my stuff. I have over 400 PS1 games alone, which at ?80 a time was over ?32,000 at retail.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 20-06-2006, 04:59.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Its incredible how much that guy is making. Hard to think he'd make more by selling seperately, which should be the case.

Comment

thats what i thought, i mean there is AES items or anything extremely striking, is there? He has a got a good price even if he sells at that price.

Comment

Hmm will have to work it out

Ps2 games say around 127 ?10 each ?1270
          Cube games about 16 games so ?160
          xbox 26 games so ?260
          Saturn games about 30 i think but a few games are worth a lot more then ?10 so we shall say ?500
          Neo geo mvs 10 games could probably get ?20 each so ?200
          3do about ?50 for my collection
          Jaguar about ?50

So upto ?2490 for most of the stuff and around a few hundred extra for the hardware

Not sure how much would get for my amiga/c64/spectrum stuff though probably not much at all

Comment

My collection's worth about ?4.

Comment

Ebay prices thousands. Acording to some of the offers i get here tupence happenny.

Comment

eBAY prices thousands

Real world prices hundreds

Comment

Thats what i said

Comment

I always got the impression when i went into game or other places to sell my games

That you could go in there with the rarest games ever made and the person at the counter would still go "will give you ?5 for each game"

Comment

nah it's ?1 tops for PS1 games :P

Comment

You wanna see the recipt from game that i got when i traded my gc and ps2 stuff recently.*winces*

Comment

Here's a piece of string. Go measure it
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                            That you could go in there with the rarest games ever made and the person at the counter would still go "will give you ?5 for each game"
                            about a year ago i tried to sell some Neo Geo cd games here and i couldnt give them away - i think the highest i wanted was ?7 each or buy 1 and get 1 free

took about 20 of them to Gamestation and they had to scan them and phone the retro hub in Glasgow and they told me they couldnt offer any more than ?14 each - thanks Gamestation

i umm'ddd and aaaaa'd and told them i reluctantly accepted

most of them are still on the shelf

Comment

I think if i took any neo geo games into my local game branch they would look very confused on what they were

Comment

Working...
                              X