X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 BioSensor???

Picked one of these recently.

Strange little device...

Presume it wasn't released outside of Japan....anyone know what games it was compatable with?

i remember talk of this yeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago in NMS, was gonna have 'bio tetris' which got harder the more your heart rate went up.

Comment

Comment

I was just going to put the same thing. Wasn't this a thing that clipped onto your ear? AFAIK supported by Japanese Tetris only.

Comment

NIce one....and yes, it does clip to your ear

Is this a very common game....likely to turn up on ebay?

This guy's been selling some brand new ones if anyone wants to add one to their collection http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

I thought this was one of the best ideas I'd ever heard, back in the day. I still do, in fact!

I'm sure it's the kind of thing people like Kojima would put to good use. Great idea, pity no one picked up on it.

Comment

What about "The Game Pad"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman
                What about "The Game Pad"?
                The wire from the sensor runs to a cartridge that's identical to the standard mem pak that fits into the controller.

Comment

Originally posted by markpsych
                  NIce one....and yes, it does clip to your ear

Is this a very common game....likely to turn up on ebay?

This guy's been selling some brand new ones if anyone wants to add one to their collection http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
                  The game is not that common but it does turn up on ebay from time to time.

Keep searching regularly & you'll evetally get lucky.

Comment

Working...
                  X