Gundam Side Story III (Saturn) Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gundam Side Story III (Saturn) Questions

Just got this game in the post after seeing it on Retro Core and on first impressions it plays really well, especially with the twin sticks. I have just a couple of questions, perhaps Yakumo can help me out.

1. Is there a save option? I can't find one anywhere.

2. How do you use your plasma sword?

That's all folks.

Originally posted by Kaladron
    1. Is there a save option? I can't find one anywhere.

2. How do you use your plasma sword?

That's all folks.
    1 = Nope

2 = it comes out automatically when you are close to the enemy. Set the weapon to that gun that fires from the Gundam's head. (the weak one). talking about Gundam Side Story III I was playing the special bonus dic yesterday. Some really nice stuff on that. I'll be adding it to my site soon.

Yakumo

Comment

Thanks matey. Guess I can't complain about the lack of a save option when there are only six levels.

Comment

When the games were first released they were really something special, especially on the Saturn since the only other decent mech game was Gungriffon. Even now I still enjoy the Side story games. The one on the DC is really hard though.

Yakumo

Comment

Just out of interest, does the DC version work with the twin sticks?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
            Just out of interest, does the DC version work with the twin sticks?
            I'm not sure but it doesn't say it does on the back of the case so it probably doesn't.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
            X