Scrubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrubs

(did a search for a previous Scrubs thread, but nothing came up1)

A new series (number 4 I guess) is starting on E4 at 9pm, this Thursday, 13th July for those of you who are interested! I, for one, cannot wait

Dan

Originally posted by funkydan
    (did a search for a previous Scrubs thread, but nothing came up1)

A new series (number 4 I guess) is starting on E4 at 9pm, this Thursday, 13th July for those of you who are interested! I, for one, cannot wait

Dan
    i have season 1 to 4 on dvd and there all pure tv gold

Comment

I got one dvd set just to really see it was like

As i have only really had a casual glance of it when it was on tv.

Really really glad i did some bits made laugh really hard (the the incredible hulk segment)

Comment

I love scrubs. Hadn't watched it till about 3 months ago - now i've watched all 5 entire series twice. No - I don't get out much :P! But its AWESOME!

Comment

i got series 1, and 2 on dvd and i love it. reminds me to actually go back and start watching them again actually !!!

Comment

Scrubs is ace this new series is really good as well i Dl'ed them when they were shown in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
              A new series (number 4 I guess)
              It's series 5 that's going to be shown, as series 4 is already out and has been aired. That, and I recognized some of the clips in the trailer from series 5 episodes

As E4 is a pain for me to watch, I'm currently downloading the rest of the episodes that I didn't see. Based on the earlier episodes in the series, they should be awesome

Comment

On a slightly different note, where do you download from (can you recommend a site?) as I really want to download/watch Alias Season 5

Comment

Been watching a lot of Scrubs recently (repeats) on sky.

Anyone know where I can get each series for cheap?

Comment

CD Wow, I bought S1-S3 (Australian R2/R4 sets) there for next to nothing.

Series 5 is **** hot, but ends on a total bitch of a cliffhanger!

Comment

Ive only seen a few eps but it was pretty funny (one where they injured someone by playing golf from the top of the hospital building, of course, they ended up having to look after that patient), might try check out the rest.

How many eps per season usually?

Does it matter if you jump straight in, or do the shows 'follow on' from each other?

Comment

24ish eps per season, standard US TV series length. You can just jump in and thoroughly enjoy them but for maximum enjoyment, watching them in order is recommended as sometimes jokes rely on you having seen something before.

I'm looking forward to S6 in a big way

Comment

I cant wait for this, gonna series link it on sky +

Comment

Never really watched it, always seemed like 'Ally McBeal in Hospital'. Although ABC1 seem to have it on constantly so no excuse not to sit down and try it out properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackLodge
                              Never really watched it, always seemed like 'Ally McBeal in Hospital'. Although ABC1 seem to have it on constantly so no excuse not to sit down and try it out properly.
                              way of the mark i would say as i could never get into that and love this, going back to the early post about picking these up amazon do the dvds quite cheap and for the amount of tv your getting the ?15-20 price tag isnt bad (there all 4 disk box sets as there are quite a lot of episodes per season)

For those not wanting to buy, a dl of a littel app called Bitcomet and a vist to the torrentspy website will sort you out with just about every episode for free (hardrive size and time permiting) this is very wrong and also quite time consuming, so put your hand in your pocket and get yourself the box sets .
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 11-07-2006, 14:53.

Comment

Working...
                              X