Good Xbox system link games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Xbox system link games?

Apart from Halo that is! We've been having Halo sessions pretty regularly recently but i feel the need for another title to break up the carnage. Had a look at Timesplitters 2 but the system link options were pathetic to be quite honest. What's Mechassault like? Serious Sam? Another question, is it possible to play the MotoGP live demo over system link? The reason i ask is that it allows multiple players per xbox whereas the original only allows one per box. Any decent system link games on the horizon? It's such a fantastic feature but so poorly supported unfortunately. I also noticed that Capcom vs SNK has a sys link option. What's that all about then! How does that work?

Hass

Games of which I have played via link up:

Halo
    TS2
    MotoGP
    NFL Fever

Xbox link up games of the future include:

Halo 2
    Perfect Dark 0
    MotoGP 2
    Midtown Madness 3
    V rally3
    TOCA

Hope there will be more, as I love to play link up

Comment

Originally posted by Hass
      I also noticed that Capcom vs SNK has a sys link option.
      Oops, misread the new box label. Capcom vs SNK doesn't have a system link option.

Comment

Ghost Recon
        Tony Hawks 3 & 4
        Nascar Heat
        NFL Fever 2003
        Mechassault
        Unreal Champ
        Deathrow
        Serious Sam
        Whacked

Note that all of these are supported by www.xbconnect.com thus playable online.

Comment

Ghost Recon is awesome on co-op. I've never played it via link up, but playing it two player on live is magical.

Comment

How many player's can play co-op on Ghost Recon system link? Come on guys! I'm looking for reasons to stop playing Halo not just a list of games!

Comment

Working...
            X