Vagrant Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vagrant Story

I tried to search, but there wasn't any real topic for Vagrant Story.

I made this thread, because I have a question. Was Vagrant Story translated any other languages than English? I bought Vagrant Story from Germany, so I would like to know, if the whole game is in German.. I already know, that case is in German and maybe booklet too, but I hope that the game itself isn't. Can anybody help me with this?

I have no idea mate.

But what a game! The weapon system got a bit painful at times and made my head hurt lots, but the music, graphics and gameplay were amazing.

Comment

i dont know either i would not have thought so think with most games its english or a choice of several languages at start.

I agree it is a great game the snow fly forest did annoy me though

Comment

Oh... So you get out of that dungeon? Never finished it.

Comment

My PAL version has German dialogues and menus, no option to change them into English...

Comment

Looks like you'll be wandering around that kerker for a while.
            Anyway, I have the game, have tried to start it a couple of times and haven't got into it at all. Got to the first or second boss and then got battered and gave up. Correct me if I'm wrong and the button gets used later, but the miserable stupidity of having an unused button on the pad when you have to constantly go in and out of menus to change your weapon is utterly beyond me. Surely the game desperately needed a quick weapon change menu accessible via one button press. But, as with most weird things that Squaresoft does, their test team obviously overlooked one of the game's most obvious barriers to accessibility.
            If my wife went away for a weekend I might get into it coz it's not a watching kind of game, but I'm not really into the minutiae of forging weapons in an immensely slow menu system or trekking backwards and forwards through rooms full of respawning enemies that I've already fought my way through to get around in a big loop to the other side of a ravine.

Comment

Working...
            X