Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super punch out (Super Famicom) - Jpn boxart

can any kind soul show me the box art for this game

i have a chap trying to get me one from Japan and it would be nice to see what he is looking for

also if you want to sell on - sell away (shameless plug)

I know nowt about it, but according to Hardcore Gaming -

For a few years, Super Punch Out!! was an American/European exclusive game - it was initially released in 1994, and didn't come out in Japan until 1998. The game was only sold through the "Nintendo Power" vending system, where you would purchase a blank cartridge, and pay to have various games written on to it.

If that's true then I take it there is no box art?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
      I know nowt about it, but according to Hardcore Gaming -

For a few years, Super Punch Out!! was an American/European exclusive game - it was initially released in 1994, and didn't come out in Japan until 1998. The game was only sold through the "Nintendo Power" vending system, where you would purchase a blank cartridge, and pay to have various games written on to it.

If that's true then I take it there is no box art?
      i think i'm about to cry

Comment

There is a picture of the box you would have got with the Japanese Super Punch Out.

Comment

I remember I posted a picture of one in the other topic. The box is the same for all the games but you could get Nintendo Power sticker book things to help decorate the box. Each game has it's own instruction sheet though and number for it. The Nintendo Hot Campain present version has got the same box too and it is really difficult to collect without the election letter and the leaflet.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/attachment...achmentid=6743

Comment

Working...
          X