Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewtiful Joe

Henshin a go go baby.

So this is where we can talk about Joe, anticipate Joe etc.
    I know if you collect 50 of those film things you get an extra slot to speed up and slow down time and that I can't wait to actually see in the game that lizard guy that says "Yo yo yo check this out."

At the end of the demo I got a Viewtiful ranking, is that for the whole level? I'm of the thought that there might somehow be more on the demo because the lessons there are 6 but they only give 4. Maybe they are on the whole zooming and punching thing.

Oh and right now speeding up stuff looks cool, but I haven't used it for anything. My advice to people who are impatient like me. Play your demo every night! It helps...

Che. You really can't wait can you. Harping on for weeks now.

Let's do this together:

Take a deep breath.

Hold it.

Now breathe out again.

NOW! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!

It does look stunning... I know I'll wait for a PAL version though. Unless it is nice with Freeloader!

-Can't wait!

Comment

Cant wait!

BTW, anyone got the Viewtiful music cd thats just been released? Mine should be coming in the morning, cant wait - perfect way to build up anticipation for Joe!

Comment

Had mine on order for a while now, and recently sold my demo disk so I have gone cold turkey for a few days.

The demo showed more flair and inventiveness than most full games pull off. This is going to be very special indeed. Only problem is I have Initial D and WE6:FE arriving at the same time.

Comment

I know Nips, if its any consilation to you if I was in the UK I'd be harping on the release of Virtua Fighter 4 Evo. I can't wait for that day I come home from work and have VJ waiting for me.

I'll try your Joe relaxation technique in the meantime.

Comment

I can?t wait for this too. My last game I brought was PNO3 quite some time ago? my thirst for a new game is strong enough, let alone that game being VJ. I am almost bursting where I am drooling so much in anticipation? I haven?t played the demo yet too! :/ *screams*

That one large trailer (most seen, in the PNO3 options) has it all. Sets a great mood and atmosphere for the game. Ah I cant wait?..

Until next time tata?.
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

It's official! Not going to bother stickying, because it's probably going to sit at the top of the list anyway!

Comment

Viewtiful looks amazing!
                Apart from Mario Kart, this is THE game that I want for my gamecube. Although I haven't played the demo yet I have watched it several times on the demo that came with the JAP version of Zelda and it looks viewtiful
                So, to you guys playing the demo, how hard is it to play in Japanese? See I really wanna play it next week when it gets it's Japanese release or is it so complex that I should wait until the American release?

Comment

In theory I could be playing the full game in a weeks time.

OMG!

Comment

So, to all you with the demo:

How does it play with the GC controller? Does it feel natural, or do you feel restricted by the button layout etc... ?

Comment

Feels perfect with the pad. Jumping takes a little while to get used to, as it is A rather than Up. Pressing Up does a little floating hop.

So, to you guys playing the demo, how hard is it to play in Japanese?
                      No problem at all. Less Japanese than even PN03 - all speach and hud are in English, subtitles are Japanese.

Comment

It took me 5 mins to get used to the A-button being used for jump, but from then on, it flowed naturally - I'm really excited about this baby.

Goblin, when are you getting stock?

Comment

So. How quick are goblin at getting new releases to you?

I'm trying not to check out too much Joe stuff (not seen the demo etc) so i can be all excited for when it turns up (hopefully) next week.

Comment

When is this game out in Japan/US???

It looks so damn good!!

Comment

Goblin usually get new stuff quickly. Slower than NCS etc, but quicker than most.

JP release date is 26th June, but NCS have stated they'll have it in Saturday. US release date is October I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X