Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got big game/franchise specific collections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got big game/franchise specific collections?

Would like to see some pics of single game serious/spinoffs etc collections i.e Who got the biggest Street Fighter or Final Fantasy collection etc?

Not really that wild, I have all for "proper" Valis games on PC Engine CD, as well as Valis III on Megadrive.

The only others i'd like would be the Famicom version with the hopper copper style level layout, and Super Valis IV on SFC..........roms will do me fine as I'm not gonna buy such systems just for those.

Panzer Dragoon I - III on Pal Saturn, go me!

Shadow of the Beast I - III (Amiga), SOTB (Euro Megadrive), SOTB (Turbo SCD).

Comment

The only bit of my single franchise collection that's half decent is my goemon collection. Im just missing 2 of the famicom ones & i have them all.

There are more goemon games on playstation & a few gb ones but they are **** & im not wasting cash on them.

Oh & if anyone has a mint copy of goemon 3 on sfc give me a shout as im after a copy to replace my tatty one.

Comment

That's the idea. Looking good Importaku
        Would you have to get PAL and U.S versions too?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak
          That's the idea. Looking good Importaku
          Would you have to get PAL and U.S versions too?
          Wash your mouth out kind sir

Hell will freeze over before i have a bastardized & censored US or PAL goemon game in my collection (^_^)

Legend of the mystical ninja, even the title makes me cringe (eww)

Comment

My humble Harvest Moon collection! I just love the series and so I thought I'd get a bit HM-mad one day...this is the result!

Things not in photo:
            HM Back to Nature - PS1
            HM A Wonderful Life - GC
            HM Another Wonderful Life - GC
            HM Friends of Mineral Town - GBA

I'd love a PAL copy of HM3 for the GBC but it's hard to find the bugger in good condition!

Comment

My almost complete Super Robot Taisen collection plus spin offs & SD Gundam G Gen StrategyRPG game collection. I've posted all there is here before but here it is again all in the one place:-

Here's ones I've bought recently not included in those earlier shots:-

threads like this are a bit of a willy waving exercise but what the hey .

Comment

Willy waving?

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
                  I'd love a PAL copy of HM3 for the GBC but it's hard to find the bugger in good condition!
                  Nice set there... just really need a SNES version!
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Willy waving?
                    Its just a another term for showing off.

I've picked it up coming on boards like this somewhere, so its not something I've just made up.....honest!! Its like an I'll show you mine if you show me yours type thing.
                    Last edited by AdamJW; 14-08-2006, 20:05. Reason: missing words.

Comment

I think I've got all the Biohazard games apart from the N64 version of Biohazard 2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamJW
                        Its just a another term for showing off.
                        I thought that's what you meant. To be honest, I made this thread in hope people would show off to me. I have nothing to show off. I'm just interested (being nosey).

Comment

I will have to get some pics of my street fighter collection. It's by no means complete, but including the 'vs' games, alphas, various street fighter 2's, street fighter 3's and spin offs I have over 35 different versions.

Comment

I thought that's what you meant. To be honest, I made this thread in hope people would show off to me. I have nothing to show off. I'm just interested (being nosey).
                            Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't know if I would class my SRW collection as a big franchise - its certainly not here in the UK anyway, but it is in Japan. There's 35+ individual games, and a few spin offs over there aswell. I've also included many games which are influenced by SRW from the SD G Gen stuff aswell and also things that are similar aswell, but with different anime franchises involved. Which brings it up to a very respectable total of games all told. Not as many as Street Fighter, or the huge amount of Mario games, but SRW has the most individual games in its franchise in the world of SRPGs anyway.

Comment

Why don't you have any of the DC versions? Call yourself a collector

Comment

Working...
                              X