Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the WORST SNES game you have ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the WORST SNES game you have ever played?

Saw the 'worst megadrive game' thread and felt I couldnt let it lie as every time someone asks me my worst game ever I tell them Faceball 2000 on the SNES.

ABYSMAL excuse for a game

Well I could post a list of several hundred games but I won't...

The Super Famicom for me had so many bad games that it hurt. I think a lot of programmers got bogged down in using Mode 7 that a lot of games it really made them bad, the 65816 was a slow processer and most decent SFC games needed a DSP. If you want a list then I can supply one.

Comment

Cliffhanger was always supposed to be abysmal, thankfully I never got to experience it.

Comment

robocop 3
        lethal weapon
        home alone

and of course the biggest pile of sh*t
        zelda 3

Comment

Last Action Hero

Utterly awful. I was astounded that I could stand one pixel in fron of the bad guys kicks and he wouldnt touch me and wouldn't move to try and get a hit in. I got rid of it for ?1 at Gamestation and I feel I ripped them off.

Comment

Woohoo! a new retro forum!

Can't think of my worse SNES game. The biggest disapointment for me was Secret of Evermore.

Comment

Wayne's World - ****e !

Comment

Family Dog

A friend gave it to me. Come to think of it, he's a bit of a tossr and the game truly sucks

Comment

Ultraman

released on a week when nothing else came out on import and it really was the pits, that reminds me Pit Fighter another bag of sh**e.

To be honest I bet there are only 40 at tops 9/10 or 10/10 games that came out on the snes, and considering there were 3000 releases that is less than 2% !!

Comment

James Bond Junior.
                    Craptastic.

Comment

Not as bad as the cartoon series of the same name, i bet!

Comment

Bebe's Kids - utter poop!

Comment

either home alone ( i actually completed jus so i could gloat at such a ****e game!) or kevin Keegan player manager game, Bloody hell you ever seen a cartridge load? Also slam dunk on snes cartridge! oh my word how utter pish is that!

Comment

Demolition Man a game so dull I've never bothered to play past the first level.

Comment

fun and games volume 1 by sony - 4 crap games for the price of 1. quality.

I'm going to list it on ebay as 'WORST SNES GAME EVER! XBOX PS2 SEX' in the vain hope that someone will buy it off me for a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X