Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shenmue for the saturn

Saw this picture on wikipedia

Does anyone have any more information or pics?

There's a video for Shenmue's development on the Saturn included with Shenmue II. Probably a lot more written about it elsewhere too if you search Google.

Comment

Or Youtube

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Although I'm so pleased they switched development it does look blinding for the Saturn.

Comment

If it had managed to land on the Saturn we'd probably have Shenmue III by now.

I've yet to play Shenmue II. CBA now I know there is no Shenmue III on the way.

Comment

Apparently one of the only games that actually took advantage of the Saturn's hardware...

Comment

Originally posted by Wools
              Although I'm so pleased they switched development it does look blinding for the Saturn.

That's the Saturn character model ripped out of Shenmue using the DC engine.

Lots of good, if obsessive, stuff to be found at Shenmue Dojo though.

Comment

Cheers for the info

I really would have loved to see the game completed

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                  That's the Saturn character model ripped out of Shenmue using the DC engine.
                  And that folks is what happens when you perform a hald arsed Google search.

Comment

I still hope for Shenmue III....

Comment

As I do too!!!!! Maybe move to Asia to play Shenmue Online, ey?
                      btw, check out the SEGA site now!
                      I't's got a great dl section of 4 Live Action movies of the game Yakuza, a prelude to the game, let's say... (each about 15 minutes long!)8)
                      I know it isn't Shenmue, but it's a spin-off of some sort.

Comment

nvm
                        Last edited by randombs; 30-08-2006, 10:11. Reason: got my wires crossed

Comment

Yeah, it looks high-res* to me.

*for the time. 640x480.

Comment

When you finish Shenmue 2 it unlocks a video of Saturn Shenmue where you can see it running!

Even though it doesn't look nowhere near as good it would've been ace if it had of been done, or even leaked! (which i'm suprised has never happened yet)

Comment

There are a few dev. discs of Shenmue Saturn floating around, in the same way you can get hold of the unfinished code of D.C Half-life etc.
                              I've personally never seen them, but read an old interview in Edge I think it was with some industry type that said he had a copy...altough this could be utter guff.
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                              X