Kururin Pa! and Shingata Kururin Pa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kururin Pa! and Shingata Kururin Pa!

Are these Saturn/PS games related to Kuru Kuru Kururin/Kururin Paradise/Kururin Squash!? Or are they something else entirely?
    Also, if it is related and I already have Kuru Kuru Kururin and Kururin Paradise and have beaten both into submission and still harbour naughty desires for Kururin Squash, do I need Kururin Pa!?
    Cheers, retro lubb0rz.

Kururin Squash is the best one, I've play great great game. Someone at Nintendo Europe needs shooting for not bring it out over here, I loved the boss battles it in.

Is Shingata Kururin Pa! a new game in the series?

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
      Is Shingata Kururin Pa! a new game in the series?
      Give you a clue...
      Are these Saturn/PS games related to...

Comment

If that's a rom/iso link, you may well be in line for a sharp smack on the bum.

Comment

Just trying to help. Personally I see nothing wrong with it, since it's an old game on an old system: try it, and if you like it, buy it. But if the moderators feel differently, they're quite welcome to point it out to me.

Comment

You should read the rules gordon.

vertigo did some checking and Kururin Pa! has nothing to do with the Nintendo Kururin series.

Yakumo has it on his website as well.

http://www.segagagadomain.com/saturn12/kururinpa.htm

Hope that helps.
            Last edited by S3M; 07-09-2006, 21:11.

Comment

Thanks S3M!
              And thanks gordon too, but that sort of thing's not allowed around here, it's kind of discussable but links are a no-no afaik.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                X