Jet Set Radio PAL
    ChuChu Rocket! PAL
    Sega Rally PAL
    Sonic Adventure PAL
    Virtua Tennis PAL
    Crazy Taxi PAL
    House of the Dead 2 PAL
    Bangai-O PAL (Don't like it)

So recommend me some game please I had Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Shenmue 1 and I didn't like them, so I'm not interested in those.

What about shoot 'em-ups? You haven't got any.

Comment

He's got Bangai-O, but doesn't like it.

But Kubrick's right: some of the greatest shoot 'em ups ever made are available for the DC, and if you can play Jap games already (as your list suggests), it's worth picking them up. Ikaruga, Under Defeat, Border Down: there's a much longer list than those three, but they'd grace any system, past or present.

Of course, if you don't like shoot 'em ups...

Comment

I had Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Shenmue 1 and I didn't like them, so I'm not interested in those.
        May god shun you and all your kind

Just kidding try :

Powerstone
        Streetfighter III DI
        Resident Evil CV
        DOA2

Comment

And Mr Driller. It's excellent on the Dreamcast.

Comment

Record Of Lodoss War, Zombie Revenge, Mars Matrix, Ferrari F355 Challenge, Rush 2049, even GTA2 is pretty good on DC.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon
              He's got Bangai-O, but doesn't like it.

But Kubrick's right: some of the greatest shoot 'em ups ever made are available for the DC, and if you can play Jap games already (as your list suggests), it's worth picking them up. Ikaruga, Under Defeat, Border Down: there's a much longer list than those three, but they'd grace any system, past or present.

Of course, if you don't like shoot 'em ups...
              Pff, I love shmups I just don't like Bangai-O

I'll look into getting those, and some of the others everyone else has suggested.

Gar, I hate being poor >_<

Comment

Mr Amigo has just told me to recommend Samba de amigo.

He says if you dont get it, he's going to find you when your asleep & jam a maracca up your ass

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                  Mr Amigo has just told me to recommend Samba de amigo.

He says if you dont get it, he's going to find you when your asleep & jam a maracca up your ass
                  totally agreed

if you like shooters Under Defeat is just excellent

fighting the 2nd stage boss (1-2) is fantastic - the size of the ship is brilliant

cough and i have one of ebay right now - samba that is cough

Comment

coughAwesome! But am skint at the moment, I seem to be skint all the time, what the hell is up with that.cough

Comment

I have all the games you have plus more.

I can only recomend selling it........at least I would but im in the same situation where I have all those "great" games, but couldnt buy a tin of beans for how much they are worth.

Comment

There are alot of emulators for it, supernes, genesis, playstation games. Plus the line up of games on it, is awesome.

I'm playing outtrigger, GL and 4wheel thunder at the moment.

Comment

Well having played TDU on 360 last night and despite turning off driving aids I find it's yet another arcade racer, a ground based flight sim. Ridge Racer and Outrun do that. No more please.
                          I recommend keep it for a while before selling up. Get yourself F355 Challenge....The best and baddest driving game ever made, no compromise.
                          Gauntlet Legends which was recently mentioned here it also worth a pop.

Comment

Grandia II if you like your JRPG's.

Comment

1) if you sell it, you will miss it and you will end up buying it all back (ive done that twice myself)
                              2) Dreamcast: the sign of a true gentleman and man of taste

Comment

Working...
                              X