Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going to play a game tonight,(and finnish it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to play a game tonight,(and finnish it!)

Yes,Instead of mooching around on here,im going to un-hibernate my ps1 and actually PLAY a game instead of reading about them.Got it down to 3 i fancy tonight and gonna spend the rest of my working day() narrowing it down to one.So far its between the Funny ps1 conversion of Metal slug (with my unused snk pad), Dino crisis (with my resi pad) or Castlevania sotn,All of which ive never finnished!!

go for Metal Slug, it will be the most fun - the other 2 are great, but suck up time like nobody's business - especially SotN.

you can rattle through Metal Slug countless times and never be bored

Comment

Originally posted by bingowings
      go for Metal Slug, it will be the most fun - the other 2 are great, but suck up time like nobody's business - especially SotN.

you can rattle through Metal Slug countless times and never be bored
      yeah, i hear ya i should make it clear that i dont intend to finnish them in one sitting, more that i really need to crack on and finnish some games and play more

Comment

This is summat I need to start doing. Not even with retro games but current stuff too. Hence I haven't bought Dead Rising, Test Drive, and a bunch of other titles yet. I still MUST finish Phoenix Wright, Castlevania DoS, Ouendan, Advance Wars, Tekken DR, Gradius Portable, Exit, Wipeout Pure, Burnout 360, PGR3, RR6 and Table Tennis. I'm sure there are still about 10 more sitting around too.
        It's about 35 games in total I'm not done with.
        Don't even mention the ?5,000-odd worth of Atomiswave games that I'm yet to play for more than 25 minutes.
        I'll have Ridge Racers 2 in a few days, but that will get hammered until it's done.
        Man too many games, not enough time. I only have 2 weeks until the missus gets back off holiday too!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
        X