Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entourage

Anyone else watch this ? bit of a slow starter but improving episode by episode, ITV2 are up to third episode of series one, long way behind the three whole seires shown in America. Billed as a male version of Sex & The City - but don't let that put you off, decently written and genuinely funny in places.

tv.com http://www.tv.com/entourage/show/273...s;full_summary

ITV2 http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=6481

upto the end of season 2 on this now, it does start off slow but does get better(s2 is even better, with quite a few big names popping up)
    worth watching imo. not a great show by any means but good enough to stick with.

Comment

It reminds me a bit of "Dragon" originally shown on Channel 4 a few years ago (and has been shown since on ITV2/4) quite a few similarities infact.

**EDIT** Weird, just searched for it and the quote on Amazon for Entourage includes...
      "The cast is rounded out by Jeremy Piven (Doug Hughley from Singles) as a foul-mouthed agent reminiscent of Jay Mohr's short-lived Peter Dragon character"
      Last edited by bignige; 26-09-2006, 11:14.

Comment

Absolutley love this program, i've seen the lot so far right up to the end of season 3. Apparently nothing new is showing in america until next march now.

Ari is one of the best characters in a tv show and Jeremy Piven plays the role perfectly. Comes out with some great quotes

Ari: This is not a drill. This is not an emergency!
        Lloyd: Well, who's going to man the phones?
        Ari: **** the phones, Lloyd! Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty ****, don't answer!

All the characters are very well cast and there are fit women everywhere.

Comment

I've not watched it on ITV2 but yeah imagine all the really funny bits are censored/cut.

Comment

Fit women and Johnny Drama. Awesome show. Turtle is ace too!

Comment

For info : a new series started in the states last night

Comment

It's actually the second half of season three, rumours are that season four starts in June, top notch show

Comment

It's back and as good as ever, easily the best show on tv IMO. Johnny Drama and Ari are 2 of the best characters on tv.

Hope you're right about a quick start for season 4.

Comment

Was a good episode to return with, let's be honest, all the main characters are great ..

Ari
                    Vinny
                    E
                    Drama
                    Turtle
                    Lloyd

"F*** you Tobey" will bring a smile to my face for many years to come

Comment

I think Drama's the best character in the show. I love how supremely positive and confident he is, despite being a much smaller star than Vince.

Only seen seasons 1 & 2 so far. Fantastic show.

Comment

You're in for a treat, season 3 blows the first 2 out of the water.

Much more Ari and some classic Drama scenes.

Comment

Another great episode this week, fantastic show week-in-week-out, amazing how Ari has become the star of the show now. The role is so well written and he delivers the one-liners like nobody else could

Comment

Am I right in thinking this show is somewhat loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's early career?

Comment

Possibly, hadn't thought of it that way before.
                              Last edited by VR46; 17-04-2007, 15:57.

Comment

Working...
                              X