Neo Geo CD Special Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Geo CD Special Disc

Does anyone know what this disc contains and how much it's worth?

Yakumo

I used to have one of those, it's just a demo disc dude. AFAIK it was only released in Japan too. Not sure about value

Edit : http://www.j-fan.com/neogeo/neogeo.cgi?action=cdspec

Comment

Thanks for that info, jeimuzu_uk. All I have to do now is find out how much it's worth.

yakumo

Comment

There's a couple of Ebay for ?15 buy it now if thats any use

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Neo-Geo-CD-CD-...QQcmdZViewItem

According to this seller is's MEGA RARE....you must feel really lucky! hehe

Comment

Wow, MEGA RARE !!! Just like every other game on Ebay, hahahaha. I hate the way sellers keep writing crap like that. makes the real rare stuff harder to notice

Yakumo

Comment

NEO GEO CD SPECIAL
            A multi media disk containing, amongst other goodies, playable demo's of King of Fighters 95, Fatal Fury 3, Samurai Spirits 2, Art of Fighting 2, Super Sidekicks 3 and Top Hunter. Also allows you to view info on other hit releases and to listen to various sound clips from SNK's back catalogue.

Going rate is around ?5-?15

Comment

Has also got a few "trailers" on it. But loading times of the demos are pretty awful to be honest. Seem to be much longer than in the full versions of the games. Bought mine sealed off Play-Asia for 20$ some time ago.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys.

Yakumo

Comment

Available now in Tokyo for between Y100-Y300 factory sealed on average.

Comment

same here. the one I'm holding in the picture at the top was 300 yen.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                    X