Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggy Boy

Hi,

Does anyone know if the old arcade title Buggy Boy hit consoles in any region?

Regards

As far as I know it was never released on any console,just home computers!

I spent many hours playing this on the commodore 64,one of my faves

Comment

Im sure it was on mastersystem

Comment

BB is one of those sadly still not in MAME (encryption issues isn't it?). Actually having playing the arcade myself all those years ago, I'd say the C64 version was better. Absolutely lovely piece of programming.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm sure this came out on Amiga/ST ?

Great game on the c64 tho.

Comment

Definitely came out on the Amiga as I used to own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
              BB is one of those sadly still not in MAME (encryption issues isn't it?). Actually having playing the arcade myself all those years ago, I'd say the C64 version was better. Absolutely lovely piece of programming.
              As far as I know the arcade game was dual screen and the pcb had dual cpu,so thats why mame cant run it!

Yes the game was on Amiga but there was just something about the C64 version that made it seem much better,think it was the sound when you went through the gates..
              smashing into the big football always made me smile

Comment

Ladies... All nice versions but I think it has actually been scientifically proven that the Speccy version reigned supreme

Comment

c64 .. lol spectrum

oh please

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                    Definitely came out on the Amiga as I used to own it.
                    Yeah that version rocked it, i remamber that sillica?? mega pack with Mercenary, Insanity Flight etc & Buggy Boy, blew my brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                      Yeah that version rocked it, i remamber that sillica?? mega pack with Mercenary, Insanity Flight etc & Buggy Boy, blew my brains out.
                      The version I had for the Amiga was on a collection disk by elite software - Ikari Warriors being the other game on the disk. The second disk had Beyond the Ice Palace and another game that completely escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius
                        I'm sure this came out on Amiga/ST ?

Great game on the c64 tho.
                        Definately came out on the ST as I got it included with the machine.

Great game and played it to death

Comment

The C64 version knocked all others into a cocked hat. Or a hatted cock, I don't remember which. Great game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bankies
                            Definately came out on the ST as I got it included with the machine.

Great game and played it to death
                            Yep, got the game bundled with my ST many moons ago- absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                            X