{Fenrir} {Do you need it?}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Fenrir} {Do you need it?}

I certainly do, having reached 75 I'd like to go fight the big dog. So what I'm looking for is people 70+ with access to the moon bauble.

So who's interested, this is far from urgent so if we need to kill a few primes etc shouldn't be an issue.

Originally posted by Tsingtao
    I certainly do, having reached 75 I'd like to go fight the big dog. So what I'm looking for is people 70+ with access to the moon bauble.

So who's interested, this is far from urgent so if we need to kill a few primes etc shouldn't be an issue.
    Absolutely definately 100%! I still need a couple of Primes to get the Bauble.

...then Diabolus please!

Comment

hmmm. How does this work? I have no primes atm, but ive never unlocked any of the mini battle summons either. I know i can get the quests for Shiva, Titan etc... But can i just fight the none mini summons and get the primes? Or is there a order you need to do it in?

Comment

To access Fenrir you have to kill all the primes, save each whisper and trade them in in Windurst for a Moon Bauble you can then fight Fenrir. The prime fights aren't that tough, most can be trioed by 75s some with less.

The only painful one is Leviathan as someone always doesn't bring oils and get themselves killed.

Comment

I'm up for both Fenrir and Diabolos (3 times now I've cleared Fenrir and a 4th wouldn't hurt)

As for Diabolos, just the once with him and I'd really like his earring.

Comment

Right, I have Flame, Tremors and Frost Whispers so need to fight Leviathan, Garuda and Ramuh again. Will start another thread to see what interest there is in Avatar Prime fights... Hopefully we can get onto Fenrir soon!

Comment

Working...
            X