The first MUST HAVE gba-sp accessory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first MUST HAVE gba-sp accessory?

Re-chargable batteries. Gotta get a pack. Dirt cheap too...

Hmmm, maybe I'm missing something, but what's so different about this one that warants a purchase, when you get a rechargeable battery with the SP?

Comment

IMO this is the must have accessory

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Headphone adapter.

Comment

It would be handy to have for longer periods of use when you ain't got access to a power point, say on a plane or some **** like that, so you get over double the play time. I'm a forgetful ****er too, so having one as a backup would be ideal, as remembering to charge my SP would take some doing (my constantly dead mobile phone is testament to that).

Comment

The batteries also degrade in terms of life as time goes on. It's good to be able to get minty fresh ones once in a while.

Comment

I'm expecting Nintendo to release a replacement battery. Its a necesity.

TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Picto

TTFN
              Of course they will. Its stated on the packaging of the SP, that the battery power fades over time. They are obviously going to follow up this problem with the availability of replacement batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                Originally posted by Picto

TTFN
                Of course they will. Its stated on the packaging of the SP, that the battery power fades over time. They are obviously going to follow up this problem with the availability of replacement batteries.
                Which will no doubt be obsenly expensive. I recently had to replace my CD player batteries. The only ones that fit are exclusive Sony ones. ?15 each! ?15!!!! I'm sure nintendo will follow suit and third party ones will be inferior but cheaper.

TTFN

Comment

A couple of years ago the rechargeable battery on my minidisc player died after a couple of months. I took it back to John Lewis and was told that the battery only had a 90 day warranty and it would cost me ?62 to replace! I kicked up a fuss and threatened to cancel an order for a TV I had placed a few weeks before. Eventually they gave in and gave me a battery as a goodwill gesture. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebot
                    A couple of years ago the rechargeable battery on my minidisc player died after a couple of months. I took it back to John Lewis and was told that the battery only had a 90 day warranty and it would cost me ?62 to replace! I kicked up a fuss and threatened to cancel an order for a TV I had placed a few weeks before. Eventually they gave in and gave me a battery as a goodwill gesture. 8)
                    I got told ?35 for one of those thin stick batteries, (was only getting just over an hour playtime) and promptly told them where to go (in my head anyway). Now the add on battery pack does just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X